A one price fee to pick, pack, and ship.
Who we are
Vertical Skyline is a small business that handles a select customer base that has no west coast warehousing and fulfilment. This is how we operate:
- We make it simple. A one price fee to pick, pack, and ship.
- Monthly storage fee.
- No long term contracts.
- We only work with small business (less to 100 packages a day)
- Ideal product ships USPS or Fedex ground.
- Ideal product weighs 2 oz to 70 pounds.
- Ideal size fits meets standard fedex ground guidelines.
- Monday through Friday shipping, except Holidays.
- Simple fulfilment. You provide the order. We pick, pack, and ship.
- Ideal customers have a niche market product and have less then 50 different stocked products.
- We keep it simple. We charge a flat rate to fulfil an order and for warehousing space.
- We target a $2 to $5 fix package cost, so you can build it into your price structure.
- Ideally the saving on shipping pays for the packaging. So we make you money, not cost you money.
- We use your shipping account number or ours, which ever gets the cheapest rates.
Who We Are Not
- We do not work with large corporations.
- We will not work with disorganized structured companies or corporations.
- We do not work with complex integration software programs.
- We do not seek to rapidly expand.
- We will not take any business. It must fit our current business model.
- We do not have unlimited warehouse space and have no expansion plans. As of May 2016, we have open space of about 40 full pallets.
- We do not handle your daily customer service with your clients.
- We do not handle returns.
We are located at 647 W. Billinis Rd., Salt Lake City, UT 84119
What is our Pricing Model
Pricing Example (Keeping it simple):
Inbound: Customer Ships 5 pallets of products in a month.
- Monthly storage fee is $40 per 40x48x40 pallet.
- 250 total packages sent per month
Cost per package:
- $3 pick and pack cost.
Total monthly bill: $950.00
Total cost monthly cost is $3.80 per package.
- Shipping time to customer is now 2 days vs 5 days.
- Shipping from the East Coast was $28.00 per package. Now it is $21.00 ($7.00 per package savings).
- Cost to ship averages $3.80. Customer makes $3.20 more per package.
- Sales on the west coast improve.
Contact us today!