West Coast Fulfillment
We Rethought Everything
Case Study 1
ChemWorld.com started as a SE regional water treatment supplier in 2004.
In 2009, the company expanded into ECommerce, just before ECommerce was getting started.
As business continued to grow from a regional company into a national company, it was evident the business model had to change due to:
- Poor transit west coast transit times.
- Increased west coast small shipping rates.
In late 2015, ChemWorld.com began warehousing and stocking products at WestCoast-Fulfillment.com.
Sales Results were IMMEDIATE:
- Decrease in calls about “Where does the product ships from?” and “How long will it take to get my product?”.
- Superior website promotion showing much improved transit time.
- Decreased built in average shipping costs on “Free Shipping” promotions on products exceeding 50 pound by $30.00.
- No longer a local or regional company. Now a national brand.
- Improved online west coast bounce rates.